Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Congratulations Jen & Alex






My baby sister got married on Saturday! I now have an official new brother-in-law (Ashlyn has only been calling him Uncle Alex for the past 5 years!) We wish them the best of luck- We love you guys!

4 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

beautiful! what a great day for a wedding. you guys looks great!

Kristy & John said...

Your sister looks beautiful - I was wondering when her wedding was. My nephews have also been calling John "Uncle John" since about 3 months after we started dating! It's funny, my brother was actually the one who said it first!

The Gawel's said...

The wedding was on June 10th. It was a great day, just a little breezy. I also wanted to let you know if you need a size 2 tux or a size 4 flower girl/junior bridesmaid dress- I have them! They are the ones Aiden and Ashlyn are wearing- It is such a shame to have them wear them only once. Let me know.

Erin Moore said...

These pictures are great! You and Jen look beautiful!! It's crazy how much alike you guys look. I wonder if Amelle and Amaya will grow up to look alike - all of our kids look so different now.

Ashlyn and Aiden look absolutely adorable!!