Thought I would post a few pictures.
Ashlyn and Aiden taking a bubble bath.
Aiden finally being able to get himself up the Chuck E. Cheese playland.
Ashlyn and Aiden cuddling.
Ashlyn rolling on the mat at Share and Care Day at school.
The blogger will only let me post 4 pictures at a time now---Does anyone know why???
Monday, March 26, 2007
Misc...
Posted by The Gawel's at 3/26/2007
Labels: Ashlyn and Aiden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
did you sign up with the new blogger through google yet? the old one limits you i think.
missed you on sunday! hope things are going well by you.
ps-the first picture is kinda freaky!! just ashlyn face with the bubbles...
I'm on the new blogger and can only post four at a time as well.
Thanks for posting pics of the kids, it's good to see their cute little faces!
I miss you guys!!!!
Awwww- you guys are all getting together on Sundays - stamping, by chance? I miss my friends!!! :-(
Post a Comment