I now have a my space page, that is what my sister uses. So to communicate with her and other friends and relatives, I signed up. I will still do all my blogging here, when I get a chance. I can't wait for December 19th. All the madness will end for about a month until I start up again in Jan. I need to stop trying to be a perfectionist in getting all A's! I am also trying to decide which nursing school I want to go to. Either Abington or MCCC. They both have Positives and negatives. Have a great weekend! Last weekend of soccer--Yeah! I am not a fan of sitting out in the cold. I like dance class much better. She starts that in Dec. On a side note--I get to watch baby Brian tonight--I can't wait.
Here is the link:
http://www.myspace.com/nicolegawel
Friday, November 16, 2007
blah, blah, blah, blah
Posted by The Gawel's at 11/16/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment