Sunday, January 06, 2008

Changes


So, I guess it is time for an update.


My sister is @ 34- 35 weeks pregnant and is on bed rest until the 15th. They want her to get to 36 weeks and then she can continue life as normal. I feel so bad for her because she can only go to the bathroom and take a shower every other day. I really don't see how some woman are on bed rest almost the entire pregnancy. So please pray for her that the next few weeks will go by quickly and Baby Xander will arrive safely and healthy.


School finished up on the 19th of Dec. I got all three A's! Next semester will be a challenge because I am taking 2 science courses. As long as I get B's I will be OK. But, as you all know I will work for the A. I got accepted to Abington's program, but for the day option,which is not good. I just have to write a letter to have them hopefully move me to the evening program. In the interview she asked if I could do the day program and I should have been firm and said no. I also didn't realize it started at 7 a.m. That will just not work. Can you see me leaving with 2 kids at 6:30! I can't.


I also start at the Y on Monday. That was the longest application process I have been through. I guess with the holidays it took a little longer. I really can't wait to start. It will give me something to do in the morning besides cleaning our house.


I am going to get Lasik eye surgery on Thursday. I have been in my glasses for almost 3 weeks and am going crazy. I don't know how people wear glasses all the time! I am so used to wearing contacts and seeing the correct depth and side vision. I hope everything goes smoothly and I will get to be glasses and contacts free!


Dave is doing well. He is running the district audits while the DM is sick. He has got positive feedback from everyone. Hopefully this will put him in the path to store manager.


Ashlyn has started back to dance class since soccer is over. She enjoyed having time off from school, but was excited to go back.


Aiden wants to go to school everyday instead of just Tues and Thurs. He also loves going to Awana. Everyday he gets up from nap he says " I go to Awana!"


Well that pretty much sums it up in a nutshell!


Have a great week and I hope everyone has a great New Year!


2 comments:

MaineMom said...

Nicky, I also want to get Lasik! I've been seriously thinking about it more and more (I'm a tad scared though!!).

I feel for your sister - I am also 34 weeks and can't imagine being on best rest!! I like her name choice! A friend of mine named her son Zander - it's a unique name which I like.

Good luck with school - I'm sure you will do well!!

Erin Moore said...

Sounds like everyone is doing well - Amelle just asked about seeing Ashlyn again - we've got to get together some time!

Congrats on your As!!! You rock!

Miss you,
Erin