Hi Nicky! Great pictures! Zander is getting so big (like Beckett)!! He has chubby cheeks which I love! I noticed that Beckett has the same whale shirt that Aidan has on - I love that shirt! Have a great summer!!
I love that shirt! It seems to be MIA right now. I think my boy hid it. Also, take a closer look at Xander's shirt! Hope your having a breat summer too! Beckett sure is a cutie, looks like a mini-me to Will!
GREAT Picture!!! Funny, before I read these comments I, too, was going to comment on what a great whale shirt that was, but I now realize that it would be a bit redundant!
Any plans to visit Maine this summer?? We'd love to see you guys!
5 comments:
Hi Nicky! Great pictures! Zander is getting so big (like Beckett)!! He has chubby cheeks which I love! I noticed that Beckett has the same whale shirt that Aidan has on - I love that shirt! Have a great summer!!
-Wendy
I love that shirt! It seems to be MIA right now. I think my boy hid it. Also, take a closer look at Xander's shirt! Hope your having a breat summer too! Beckett sure is a cutie, looks like a mini-me to Will!
I meant great summer, I should do spell check all the time!
great pictures!! i miss going to the glenside parade...they always do such a nice job!
GREAT Picture!!! Funny, before I read these comments I, too, was going to comment on what a great whale shirt that was, but I now realize that it would be a bit redundant!
Any plans to visit Maine this summer?? We'd love to see you guys!
Post a Comment