This is my first attempt at blogging, so here it goes. We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Ashlyn and Aiden are getting over their ear infections and croup, but we just went to MOPS yesterday so sickness can start at any moment. I have chosen to take the risk in order for us to get out of the house and for me to have a little break (although this week was not my meeting week- I help in the 4-5 year old room). Ashlyn has also started back to school this week ( yeah- she loves it, but I think I love it even more!) It can sometimes be challenging to keep a 3 year old busy and keep a 1 year old out of her projects! She will resume dance class on Sat. as well. Aiden is as busy as ever- he is starting to say a lot of words now, truck, more, bye-bye, and side(when he wants to nurse) are a few of his favorites. Matt and Kyle will be here this weekend, so the house will be full of chaos! Matt has just had 2 teeth pulled, he may need braces in a year or so, he is also continuing with Boy Scouts. Kyle just had his winter concert where he played the bells, he will start Soccer again in the Spring. Dave and I are good. He is still working at Home Depot and I am still at home and I watch Emme( our neighbor who is 8 months old. We still have the 2 cats Depot and Kali, they pretty much reside in the basement in order to stay away from little hands.
Have a great New Year! Love, The Gawel's
Friday, January 06, 2006
Starting Out!
Posted by The Gawel's at 1/06/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nicky! LOVE your blog!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I am going to add your link to my website!!
The picture of Ashlyn is toooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment