







We all had a great time bowling and eating pizza with Mom-mom & Pop-pop G! The kids all did a great job ( with help from the bumpers). Towards the end the adults wish we had the bumpers up! I am blaming the greasy popcorn we had during the middle of the game- my fingers were slipping! It was Ashlyn and Aiden's first attempt at bowling and they loved it. It was questionable if the ball was going to make it all the way down the end or not, but it did. We all can't wait to go again!
Monday, January 23, 2006
Bowling & Pizza! January 22, 2006
Posted by The Gawel's at 1/23/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that takes pictures at the bowling alley!!
I still can't get over how the kids can lift those big heavy bowling balls!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Aiden looks like he was enjoying his pizza!!
Post a Comment