Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The forgotten blog!

So you all are probably hating to check my blog because it has been a few (lot) months since I have blogged! Some of you might not even notice this new blog because you won't even check, to see if I have anything new here. Thanks to Erin, after asking about three times, I thought hmmm... maybe I should write something. It was either mow the lawn or blog. Tough decision ? Let me tell you I must check Erin's blog daily. She and Nancy are very good bloggers.They are both very good writers and bloggers! I have even met some of their friends who have blogs. So to even write this blog I had to look up my user name and password!
We are all doing well. We praise God that Dave came throgh his mouth ordeal- no cancer! He still has pain and goes to the Doctor once a week to make sure he is taking care of it right. I will be going back to school this summer for nursing. I am starting with 1 class and then will take 2 in the fall. I hope to be done with all the basics and hopefully in clinical when Aiden is in Kindergarten.I have 3 years so I should be able to do it. Ashlyn is great. She goes to pre-school on Weds. and Friday afternoons and has dance class Sat. mornings. Her dance recital is June 17th, she loves it because they hold it at the Keswick and she gets to dance on stage. My Sister is getting married on June 10th and she will be the jr. bridesmaid. Aiden will be the ring bear and I will be the matron of honor( matron sounds so old!)
Aiden is as busy as ever. He will be 2 on June 21st, the first day of summer! He is very into trucks.
Well- it sounds like Aiden is napping now so I am going to mow the grass- hopefully there is no gas! Actually, I enjoy mowing the grass, just not the hill!

We hope you are all doing great and I will try to update more often.

4 comments:

Erin Moore said...

You're back! I'm sooooo excited!!

I'm a "matron of honor" too - in Kristy's wedding - we should form a support group. Matron sounds old and prudish! :-)

I'll be checking in reguarly - so keep up the good work! Now that we aren't neighbors anymore this is how I plan to keep tabs on you!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!! I've decided to put blogging into my weekly Wednesday routine -- you know, tiddy up the house, play with the baby, update the blog....the other thing I'm trying to work on is commenting on blogs instead of just reading and running.

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

Glad to hear that you're still around!! :-) Going back to school?! Wow! Where are you going to go?

The Gawel's said...

Hey Nancy- I am going to go to Mont. County Community College. I start on July 5th and I am taking a class called Personality! Should be pretty interesting. In the fall I am taking Biology and Sociology. Fun, Fun- I am also looking forward to getting out of the house for a little bit.