Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fun with Mom-mom & Pop-pop M!




On January 19th-22nd my Mom came up to visit with us, I mean the kids! My Dad came up on that Sat. to spend the day. I love when my Mom comes up because I am basically kid free, they loveeeee their Mom-mom. I think even Emme wanted her more than me! Also, Dave and I get to go out on a date night! So that weekend went by really fast. We went to Ikea and Chuck E. Cheese (which was mobbed). Never go to CEC on a Sat. night! Ashlyn is o.k. with the big guy at a far distance, but if there is a chance of the friendly mascot coming near her, she is under the table.

2 comments:

Erin Moore said...

Aidan looked a little unsure of Chuck E as well!!

Amelle loved hanging out with your mom too!! Must be somethin' special about that lady!!

Grandparents are the best!!!

Erin Moore said...

Nicky - It's been almost a month since your last post...did you give up?!