Monday, September 11, 2006

WHERE WERE YOU?

How do you explain to a 4 year old? As we were riding to the foot Dr., Ashlyn was asking questions about the "bad guys". I was tring to explain in easy terms about what happened 5 years ago. She now thinks there are 5 bad guys, and as we were driving by some road workers (because there are bound to be construction just about on every road we drive on) she asked if they were the bad guys. I said no and that they live very far away (at least I hope, but they are probably closer then we think). So how do you explain without getting to graphic? To answer the question- Dave and I were on our honeymoon in the middle of the Atlantic. We only had the internet to get info. because there was no signal for t.v. It is hard to believe it was 5 years ago!

2 comments:

Erin Moore said...

My kids are oblivious (like their mother - on most world events). Remember the time you had to call me to tell me about the hurricane warning!! ..or was it a tornado?

...I was at work, Jermaine called me to tell me what was going on.

Anonymous said...

Update please!!