Flat Stanley came to visit our house from Maine. Amelle made us a Flat Stanley and we got to take him around with us for the week. The top row is at swim lessons. Aiden is in the middle looking on. The 2nd row is at dance class and Ikea. The 3rd row is Ahlyn's class, Maggiano's, and the Crayola Factory.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Picture Blog!!!
Posted by The Gawel's at 11/29/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YOU are AMAZING!!! I got Flat Stanely back from the school last week - I couldn't believe how diligent you were with that assignment!!! If you do all your schoolwork like that - you'll be getting all As!!
Flat Stanley looks like he had a BLAST with you guys!!
Thanks so much for making that assignment so fun and meaningful for Amelle!
...just like you to go above and beyond!!
good to see you on sunday! i'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of you guys.
hope you do well on your bio final!
okay Nicky! Show us some Christmas pics!!
(I updated mine!)
I am waiting on pictures from my in-laws so I can download them. They have been having computer problems so I may have to wait a few more days. We are having Christmas with my side of the family over New Year's so, maybe I can get a few then. I hope you had a great Christmas and a safe, and happy New Year!!!!
Post a Comment