Has it really been since Sept. since I last blogged! I am really surprised I have not been kicked off Erin's side bar! I promise to blog this week, I am working on my S list and I need to do an update of our lives. Ashlyn has 2 more days of school, so I have to do the dreaded drill Sargent routine for 2 more days!! Let the fun begin, I really dislike school mornings with her, she works in slow and slower mode only.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVED your Christmas card! Dirt even commented on how beautiful the kids are!
Glad to see your updates! I think I've learned that I cannot kick anyone off my sidebar anymore, even if they don't update for more than a month (which was my previous threshold).
Miss you!
-Erin
...oh, and btw, thanks for the new Winter look - now I feel right at home!
Post a Comment