Thursday, January 01, 2009

The letter S

So I am finally getting around to my letter S, from my friend Erin's blog (I still need to learn how to do the links).

1. Savior-- Our God has sent his Son as Savior of the world! (trying to remember Ashlyn's AWANA verse)

2. School/Study group-- I really love my school and the my new girlfriends! (Barbara, Kim, Stephanie, Allison, and Angela) We have really formed a great bond in such a short time of knowing each other. I am glad to have them and be future R.N.'s with them. Our motto is we will be R.N.'s and 75=R.N.

3. Stan--My father-in-law, he is the most gentle, caring, volunteering, generous, smart, giving man I know. Aiden's eyes light up every time he sees him.

4. Sleep--Lately I seem to be getting more than normal.

5. Sundays--I love being able to go to Church and then spend the day with my family. Even if Dave works it is usually for just a few hours.

6. Silence--Need I say more (Thank God for Grandparents who take the kids!)

7. Sea Shore-- Our family loves to go every summer with Mom-mom & Pop-pop Gawel!

8. Shopping--This may be a New Years Resolution--to do less!

9. Sister-- My sister Jen is my best friend and I talk to her at least once a day, usually more like 10 times a day! I love you Jen!

10. Sitter--Hannah is our babysitter and the kids just love her! I can ask her at a moments notice if I get in a bind and she has been able to come over. I know this may change because of a little thing called teenager and friends. But for now I am thankful!



This list is not listed in order of importance except for the first item. I also know that Nancy had posted something about how to list links, maybe I can find her post and add pictures and links, but for now here it is.

1 comments:

Erin Moore said...

Awesome list! I really love this meme - it's so great to see everyone's list! ..the assignment was more difficult for me than I thought it would be, but still fun!


Thanks for playing!!

-Erin