Yeah - it couldn't be easier - no, I don't mind at all....I didn't come up with the idea, I was just playing around!
The kids look like they're getting big! I can't believe how long Ashlyn's hair is! I'm thinking about getting 10 inches cut off of Amelle's so that we can donate to locks of love. 10 inches isn't as long as it sounds, both girls would still have "long hair" plus it would benefit kids with cancer...just a thought!
...in Amelle's case, it would also benefit me, since I wouldn't have to comb as much!! :-)
1 comments:
Nicky! Great pictures!! I love them!!!
Yeah - it couldn't be easier - no, I don't mind at all....I didn't come up with the idea, I was just playing around!
The kids look like they're getting big! I can't believe how long Ashlyn's hair is! I'm thinking about getting 10 inches cut off of Amelle's so that we can donate to locks of love. 10 inches isn't as long as it sounds, both girls would still have "long hair" plus it would benefit kids with cancer...just a thought!
...in Amelle's case, it would also benefit me, since I wouldn't have to comb as much!! :-)
Post a Comment