Well, a lot has happened this week. The first thing was Ashlyn lost her first front tooth on Tues. 27th! Funny story about that--I was in the bathroom the next morning and I hear her say, "wow, that's funny?" The tooth fairy had forgotten to come the night before! I let her know quickly that the tooth fairy had lleft the goods by the front door! I hope that never happens again--so the next night she again left the tooth.The tooth fairy picked up the tooth and left her some more money and a note that said she was super busy the night before and could only do a quick fly by! On Weds. the 28th she did Locks of Love for the 2nd time. It took her 20 months to grow it out from the first time. We had a whole crew with us to get her hair done ( Hannah, Isabella, and Aiden). On Friday the 30th was the Author's tea party. Ashlyn wrote her first book titled "Webkinz's World". In the Author's section she said she wanted to be a firefighter, I could feel myself twitching. Oh well, what ever makes her happy, I guess she has a few more years to decide. She was also a chicken in the song they performed. (old Macdonald). Today Ashlyn lost the other front tooth so, now all she needs is her 2 front teeth! Aiden had his last day of school on Thurs. the 29th. He loved going to school this year. Next year he will hopefully be going to Ardsley everyday. Hope everybody's day is going well! Hopefully the next post will be about our new adopted kitten!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
CHANGES!
Posted by The Gawel's at 5/31/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment