This semester is over---yeah!! I ended up with 2 B's. I could have gotten an A in Micro, but would have ended up with a C in Anatomy. Splitting my time between 2 hard science classes was not easy. But the only other option was to go over the summer, and I was not up for that idea! So I will take my 2 B's and be happy! I am all finished with my pre-req's and start nursing school at the end of August. I still have a few nursing things to do over the summer like the CPR class, physical, and nursing 100 class. I am also going to take a pharmacology class online just to be ahead of the game. I am relieved that the semester is over, but also kind of sad. My friend, Michele and I were saying that we feel like we should still be looking at something to study. It usually takes me a couple of weeks for this feeling to go away.
In the meantime, I have been getting my house and yard back together. This week I am concentrating on the living room. Next week I think I will do the dining room. I like to do a deep clean on everything! Today was the first day that I didn't have work or school. Aiden and Ashlyn both had school, so I went and had a massage. It was very relaxing. Next Tues is a haircut and Thurs is a facial! Can't wait!
Ashlyn is in t-ball now and is liking it. She hits most of the time from her coach and doesn't have to use the t much. She is also doing dance on Sat's and her recital is the middle of June at the Keswick. She loves dancing on stage! It is also amazing how much she is reading now.
Aiden is still as active as ever. He still likes his afternoon nap, and so do I . He goes to school on Tues and Thurs and goes to the Y with me on the other days. He just finished up his gym class and loved it. He is quite the artist now. He loves drawing people. He also has been having allergy issues and will be going to an allergist on the 22nd. We will find out if he is allergic to cats before Ashlyn gets a cat. We have said she can pick out four webkinz's if he is (the cat was for a birthday present). But, I guess cats give birth at certain times of the year, so that is why we had to wait.
Dave is still at Home Depot as the operations manager. He has inventory coming up in June and will be glad when it is over. This also is Home Depot's busy time--kind of like Christmas for them. He has also been smoke free since Sept. which we are thrilled about!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
A little update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats to Dave on kickin' the habit!!! Yahoooooo!!!!
Post a Comment