Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Do!

My new do!! It is supposed to be shorter (a lot) in the back. I want it to be shorter so I will have her fix it on Thurs. when I get my hair colored. It feels so different, but I like it--I like it a lot! No more pulling it up with a clip anymore. I will put up some new May pic's soon-I don't know what happened to the last ones.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin Moore said...

You look great!! ...and your hair looks fantastic too! Funny, cause your hair is actually cut similar to the way mine is cut now too! I've been sportin' short hair now for a few months - it was a good change from the scrunchie bun! :-)

MaineMom said...

Like your new haircut - it looks really cute and perfect for summer!!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

looks great!